Whalemap — Changing the Way You View Data
Whalemap’s analytic tools provide users with reliable, precise, and timely data
In the world of blockchain technologies, analytics is integral to the growing crypto economy. As the crypto market continues to mature, the amount of data available to users will expand with it. Previously, trading analytics was extremely difficult to navigate and only available for hedge fund managers. With blockchain analytics, we are able to democratize previously unavailable data for retail traders in an easy to understand interface.
What Is Whalemap?
Whalemap is a blockchain analytics platform that uses data science to deliver real-time actionable trading insights by looking at big market players. Founded by former physicists and designers, we are committed to contributing to the blockchain community by making this space even more beginner-friendly, exciting, fun, and useful. One of our primary goals is to shed light on data and insights that are traditionally only available to hedge funds while keeping it beautiful and simple.
As one of the original blockchain analytics companies, we have over 30,000 registered users, 65,000 followers on Twitter, and over 1 million API requests so far. We only expect these numbers to continue to grow as our data analytics tools become more advanced and sophisticated.
Features of Whalemap
Our platform has several key features that give us a serious advantage over other data analytics first on the market.
- Tracking multiple blockchains — We provide a platform for users to track data on the Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, and other blockchains.
- Everything is in real time — Our custom data pipelines process up to 100,000 transactions per second straight out of mempool. We pay great attention to our charts’ functionality, customizability, and speed so you can get the data you want in an instant.
- DeFi smart contracts analytics — Our users can gain insight into decentralized finance, or DeFi, tokens based on an analysis of their smart contracts. This will allow users to see a token’s true value based on its underlying fundamentals.
- Educational content and accessibility — We will provide content that conveys the importance of fundamental blockchain data and how to read and utilize it.
- UI and accessibility — Providing users with a simple design will maximize the effectiveness of the data we present.
- Wallet labeling — Utilize the latest research to build machine learning models that tag exchanges, miners, OTC desks, and other entities with the highest precision and lowest latency possible.
- DEX integration — Instead of viewing analytic data on our platform and then moving over to another platform to trade, users can trade based on their analysis without leaving Whalemap’s platform.
- Much cheaper than other data analytic platforms on the market — We want to create affordable tools available to everyone, not expensive tools used by the few. If you’re not sure which package is right for you, you can register for our beginner level for free or try the 7-day free trial of our professional services.
We placed blockchain nodes across Asia, the Americas, Europe, and Africa to listen in real time on every single blockchain transaction. This allows us to aggregate and analyze the incoming data through our proprietary technology. The real-time blockchain data is then visualized on our platform or queried through an API.
— New charts
— Block by block resolution
— Demo Pro.Whalemap
— Real-time mempool data
— Multichart functionality
— Websocket API access
— Multi blockchain support
— DeFi protocol analysis
— DEX integration
— Release Pro.Whalemap
— NN wallet labeling
Whalemap’s future plans are inspiring for us. We are striving to bring our users more charts, educational content, more chart functionality, faster loading times, and much more. With comprehensive data and powerful analytical tools at your fingertips, how will you trade?
$WMP is Whalemap’s native platform token that allows you to access the data and analytics that our platform will provide. In essence, holding our token will represent the power of Whalemap and the value of the data that we provide to our users. Stay tuned for more info about $WMP in an upcoming article.
Whalemap was built by former physicists and designers with simplicity and utility in mind. Our goal is to bring transparency to the crypto market using fundamental blockchain data that is reliable, precise, fast, and comprehensible.